Uniform and Equipment
At Victoria Primary School we expect all our pupils to wear appropriate school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- White Shirt or White polo shirt
- Royal Blue Cardigan / Sweatshirt or fleece with logo
- black or grey skirts, trousers or dresses
- blue gingham summer dresses
- black or grey trousers
- shorts in summer
- Tee Shirt (White)
- Shorts (Royal Blue)
- Royal blue book bag with school logo
Items of School Uniform with the Victoria logo can be purchased from:Schoolwear Solutions
806 Woodborough Road
Tel: 0115 871 9926
Most uniform can be bought from the supermarket. Click on the document "Our Uniform - what to buy - and what NOT to buy!" at the top right of this screen.
- What IS it like in our “Good with Outstanding Features” school?!
Come and see for yourself! (Whole School - 16/09/2019)
- Do you have a home for a guinea pig?
Toffee needs one! (Whole School - 16/09/2019)
- Date Change
Monday 28th October (Whole School - 16/09/2019)
- PE Kit
All children in Year 1 to 6 should have the correct PE kit in school. (Whole School - 16/09/2019)
- New Specialist Staff
Welcome! (Whole School - 12/09/2019)