Uniform and Equipment
At Victoria Primary School we expect all our pupils to wear appropriate school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- White Shirt or White polo shirt
- Royal Blue Cardigan / Sweatshirt or fleece with logo
- black or grey skirts, trousers or dresses
- blue gingham summer dresses
- black or grey trousers
- shorts in summer
- Tee Shirt (White)
- Shorts (Royal Blue)
- Royal blue book bag with school logo
Items of School Uniform with the Victoria logo can be purchased from:Schoolwear Solutions
806 Woodborough Road
Tel: 0115 871 9926
Most uniform can be bought from the supermarket. Click on the document "Our Uniform - what to buy - and what NOT to buy!" at the top right of this screen.
- Waffle party - wednesday
is Wednesday is our annual summer Waffle Party! (Whole School - 17/07/2018)
Shoes and PE Kit (Whole School - 17/07/2018)
- Guinea pig babysitters needed!
Over the summer holiday we need five families who are willing to take care of our school guinea pigs (Whole School - 17/07/2018)
- BOOK FAIR – THANKS FOR SHOPPING!
Last week’s book fair was a huge success, we sold over £430 of books (Whole School - 17/07/2018)
- Police visits to our school gate
The Meadows Neighbourhood Policing Team visited Victoria Primary School on 11/07/2018 (Whole School - 17/07/2018)