At Victoria Primary School we aim to provide every child with access to a broad and balanced education. This includes provision for those children attending EYFS and the National Curriculum in line with the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice.
We aim to be an inclusive school by ensuring that:
- All children and young people are valued equally and take as full as part as possible in all school activities.
- We promote the highest standards of achievement for all pupils through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- We provide a differentiated curriculum appropriate to individual’s needs and abilities.
- We identify barriers to learning and participation that require additional provision as early as possible in a pupil’s school career.
- We have high expectations and suitable targets for our children.
- We acknowledge the vital role that parents play in their child’s education and ensure they are informed of progress and achievements.
- Pupils with additional needs are involved, where practicable, in decisions affecting their future provision.
- Seek the advice and expertise of other agencies and professionals as required.
Our co-ordinator for pupils with Special Educational Needs is Miss Rachel Mousley. Miss Mousley is happy to provide families with support and advice; she can be easily contacted via the school office.
The "Local Offers" for SEN Provision for both Victoria Primary School and Nottingham City Council can be found to the right of this screen
- Admissions – September 2019
Policy Consultation Open (Whole School - 12/10/2017)
- Parent signatures
We noticed a few signatures (Whole School - 12/10/2017)
- PE Kits
Uniform reminder (Whole School - 12/10/2017)
- 700 identical blue jumpers
Please name them! (Whole School - 12/10/2017)
- Generous Charity Donations
Thanks! (Whole School - 12/10/2017)